SVET LABRADORA

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SVET LABRADORA
SVET LABRADORA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmina N & D

Ići dole

Farmina N & D Empty Farmina N & D

Počalji od Luthiena Ned Sep 18, 2011 11:07 am

Kod nas je stigla ova hrana nedavno, ne sadrzi zitarice. Evo tekst na engleskom za pocetak, veceras cu ga prevesti.

Farmina N & D 4_Sacchi-DOG-on-transparent-background---single_layer_1

Nutrition System for Carnivores.

The evolution of dogs and cats was similar to that of predators, so their anatomy is structured to essentially carnivorous diet.
Despite the outward differences of race, all dogs are descended from their wild ancestor, the gray wolf, with whom they share 99.8% of their genetic code.
Therefor, just as their ancestors, our dogs and cats prefer eating carnivore, that’s why in terms of anatomical feature they have:

• sharp and pointed teeth to tear meat,
• jaw joint that allows a wide mouth opening for the ingestion of large pieces of meat,
• a short digestive system simply structured with a strong acidic gastric pH suitable to digest and metabolize proteins, therefore meat.

Dogs and cats have difficulty digesting grains rather large and complex carbohydrates, because they are devoid of biologically specific

70% Premium animal ingredients.
30% Fruits, minerals and vegetables.
0% Grain free.

Products

Boar, apple, currant, psyllium, turmeric, green tea.

Chichen, pomegranate, aloe vera, psyllium, turmeric, green tea (large breed puppy).

Chichen, pomegranate, aloe vera, psyllium, turmeric, green tea (small and medium puppy).

Chicken, pomegranate, aloe vera, psyllium, turmeric, green tea (adult dogs).

Lamb, blueberry, grapes, aloe vera, turmeric, green tea.

Fish, orange, aloe vera, psyllium, turmeric, green tea.

Ingredients
Fresh herring (26%), dehydrated herring (25%), potatoes, fish oil, dehydrated whole eggs, fiber vegetable of peas, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, mannan-oligosaccharides, dehydrated sweet orange (0,5%), pomegranate powder, dehydrated apple, spinach powder, psyllium (0,3%), powdered blackcurrant, powdered blueberries, sodium chloride, dried brewer’s yeast, curcuma root (0,2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate.

Supplements per kg

Vitamin A 15000 UI; Vitamin D3 1500 UI; Vitamin E (Alfa-tocopherol 91%) 600mg; Vitamin C 150mg; Vitamin PP 37,5mg; pantotenic acid 15mg; Vitamin B2 7,5mg; Vitamin B6 6mg; Vitamin B1 4,5mg; Vitamin K3 (M.S.B. 53%) 1,5mg; Vitamin H 0,38mg; folic acid 0,45mg; Vitamin B12 0,1mg; choline chloride 2500mg; Lutein 5mg; Beta-carotene 1,5mg; Zn-zinc chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 910mg; Mn-manganese chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 380mg; Fe-ferrous chelate of glycine hydrate 250mg; Cu-copper chelate of the analogous methionine hydroxylase 88mg; Se-selenomethionine 0,80mg; DL-methionine 3000mg; Taurine 1000mg; L-carnitine 300mg. Organoleptic additives: aloe vera extract 1000mg; green tea extract 100mg; grapeseed extract 100mg. Technological additives: Sepiolite 10000mg; antioxidants: rosemary extract.

Typical Analysis

Calcium: 1.40%
Crude Ash: 8.70%
Chondroitin: 900.00mg/kg
Crude Fiber: 2.60%
Phosphorus: 1.00%
Glucosamine: 1200.00mg/kg
Crude fat: 18.00%
Crude protein : 40.00%
Moisture: 9.00%
EPA: 0.40%
DHA: 0.70%
Energy EM: 3689.50Kcal/Kg
Energy Kg: 15.40Mj/kg

Available formats

200 gr
800 gr
2,5 gr
7 kg
12 kg

zanima me da li iko ima iskustva sa ovom hranom i sta mislite o sastavu? stavila sam malo detaljnije o ovoj formuli sa ribom, kasnije mogu postaviti i ostale.
Luthiena
Luthiena

Ženski
Broj poruka : 5514
Godina : 36
Job/hobbies : hranjenje podgorickih i cetinjskih dzukaca...
Datum upisa : 11.08.2007

http://www.retriver-klub.me

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nazad na vrh